Is a gift of itself. When we hold on to it, it dies, when we share it with the world, and give and give, the more we find we have to give. The energy it alots us is endless. Hatred, anger, fear on the other hand drain the energy from us, making us feel more dead than alive, and bringing us immense suffering. When we choose to project love in the midst of situations that would make others falter, we hold true to a greater truth about ourself and all things while breaking down the walls that have been placed around us to separate ourselves from the all of things. When you see with love there is no reason to fear, because the focus immediately passes from the external to the internal, which provides a consistency that the world cannot provide. No matter what happens we can be confident in our own love and that we will respond with love to all environments. When you live in fear you are always questing for an external solution because the problem is understood as being external, but when you see from love, the challenge lies not without, but within. When we see that we are in possession of the problem and therefore the solution, then all of our answers are only a decision away. This can give us the confidence we need to overlook our fears and operate wholly from our locus of control, ourselves. The knowing that comes from choosing love above all else, to BE that love, utterly without deviation, provides the greatest security that I have ever felt. It is a great comfort to know that no matter what happens, things may not be all right, but I will be all right, and that makes things all right. Not because the world has itself changed, but because I have changed. I do not need to accept the world as it is, because once I accept myself as I am, and am in a state of peace and comfort - then my perception of the world changes it. Nothing is certain that our perspective cannot alter.
Connecting to people, not to them, but to myself. THe reason I interact with people the way that I do is because its the way I interact with myself. If I want to be more comfortable with others, I will be more comfortable with myself, to be an unending source of encouragement, not actively improving situations, but empowering others to change them. A leader does not change anything, but empowers others to change things. They are ultimately responsible and capable of changing their lives, and I hold no responsibility for any external suffering. This is a great leap in my understanding of the role of a leader. The master acts without anyone knowing he is there, and when the work is complete they say, Look we did it all by ourselves. The leader does nothing but influence. He is removed and ultimately completely involved from every situation he enters. It is this air of detachment that enables him to fully engage every situation because for either good or bad, he is unaffected - allowing him to pursue the goals of others. The leader is a chameleon, without presence or identity, adopting the identity of the situation he is thrown into. The leader is nothing, and it is nothing that makes all the difference. I am. I am something so undefinable and yet so immaculately powerful. Without form the spirit moves throughout all form, touching it with the traces of divine essence. With this essence we choose what to project, either anger or fear, doubt or belief, or love. By understanding, choosing, and subtly defining the substance of our spiritual essence, we can affect all we come into contact with. The question is, in what way will we affect them?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment