Wednesday, December 23, 2009

New start

I like what I've got so far, but there is still so much farther to go. I'm going to start again with a new model, and try to apply new leaps in understanding. I'm a little out of practice writing, but writing is a state of mind that I can get into if I just focus. I'm going to follow this outline, that seems sensible.

Circa 200 pages

Simple language, easy to read, and understand.
Short entries, page long, comprise the chapters.
Come up with 10-15 questions per chapter
Write for an hour a day

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12

I don't want to make the book too long, simple, concise, and powerful. The Tao Te Ching was a short, simple book, with a profound message that has stayed for thousands of years. I hope to focus more on the refinement of my book, and not have the reader sift through a lot of excess wording. This may require much editing and rereading on my part, but I think the result will be something much easier to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment